I would apologize for the random and looooong post title, but I don't care. Muahahahaha.
Basically, this is the most bored I've been in ages. Months, at least.
Stupid school.
To solve this I did some Algebra, which was the worst idea ever. I don't know what is wrong with me sometimes... I mean seriously who thinks that math is a legitimate solution to anything (no pun intended)?
Then I started some research for a presentation on handwriting analysis I have/get to do while checking my email five million times to see if anyone had emailed me (they hadn't).
All this to say- I need a boyfriend.
No, I'm joking. I don't actually need a boyfriend, although it might be fun to have one... okay, y'all can stop freaking out right now- I have absolutely no intentions of dating anyone for like fifteen years. At least.
Anyway, I actually just wanted an excuse to post some hipster edits, because I've got like 36 or something on my computer and they are all begging to be posted.
Happy August 22nd's Eve!
P.S. I'm not trying to make "P.S. Did you know" a thing, but DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE MORE CUBANS IN MIAMI THAN IN THE CAPITAL OF CUBA?????
You know, I think the title was longer than the actual post... I should work on that.


I wonder if this'll show up in your email
ReplyDeleteTrololololololololoooooooooool
Hey, it did! Thanks! What would I do without you?
Delete