Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Marshmallow-pelting and Spoon-stabbing Moods

If you're a girl, you probably know what I'm talking about in the title. Heck, if you're a guy you might know too- being a girl myself I wouldn't know.

Anyway, having recently been (and may still be) in one of these moods, I'm pretty much an expert. Here's the general progression of events- see if you can relate to any of this:
  1. One thing that is always the same for me is how these start- Taylor Swift. Whether or not I actually listen to TSwift varies, but I consistently want to listen to some particular song, usually "Mine" or "Speak Now" or "You Belong With Me." They aren't even necessarily my favorites, so I don't know why it tends to be those, but I don't know a lot of things so that's not new.
  2. Next, I start overthinking everything that everyone says. Every. Little. Thing. All to absolutely no purpose, but it is pretty annoying.
  3. After that's over, I'm particularly obliging. Pretty much anything that you ask me to do I'll do without a second thought.
  4. Then I sleep. A lot.
  5. And, finally, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons gets stuck in my head. Technically, I could just listen to it before all of this happens and I'd be fine, but that's not very fun, is it?
I'm not the only person this happens to, am I? I'm gonna go back to my Imagine Dragons marathon...


Happy August 20th!
P.S. DID YOU KNOW THAT APPLE PIE WAS INVENTED IN EUROPE? MY LIFE IS A LIE.


No comments:

Post a Comment