Question number 1- Are you really afraid of butterflies?
Answer- yes, yes I am really afraid of butterflies. I don't know why, and honestly I don't care why. I just am... hate those things...
Question number 2- I love butterflies [well that's nice.], how could you not like butterflies [already addressed this]? Anyway, I was wondering, are you afraid of that other kind of butterfly yet? The kind that you put the picture of?
Answer- I am, actually... but I decided to leave it up for the enjoyment of my followers. The things I do for you guys...
Question numero trois- You're afraid of butterflies, huh? So what would you do if I brought a butterfly over here right now?
Answer- To be perfectly honest, I would give you the most disgusted look I can manage (which is pretty disgusted; I've had plenty of practice) and then walk away. Gosh, I'm afraid of butterflies, not instantly crippled by the sight of them. Yes, I've had panic attacks because of them before, yes, they were back to back to back under ten minutes, but one butterfly is hardly going to do that.
In conclusion, I'd probably slap you.
To make up for my not posting in a while, I bring you this incredibly disgusting picture that I found completely by accident for once:

Honestly, what is happening to kids these days.
Too many smurfs make a Megamind.
ReplyDeleteHey... that's pretty good. I like it.
DeleteThis is shameful, Constance. Just shameful.
ReplyDeleteI mean, really.
Butterflies.
I need a Post 3 about Butterflies, explaining what my dear sisters and brothers of nature did to you and if you deserved it or not. :D