Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Best English Class Ever.

Yesterday I had an English class with one of the teachers that I didn't actually even previously think was cool, which I'm now wondering how I ever thought, because yesterday was seriously the most fun I've ever had in English.

Okay so before class started we were all talking about superhero movies (specifically Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel) and then one of the girls said, "Why are we talking about superheroes?" and then all of the guys started defending their choice of conversation, while I said "Well, I think last time I was in a class we talked about pop bands, so I guess we have to give the guys one every now and then." She agreed so we kept on talking until class started.

The class was about poetry, and nothing much happened then except Mr. Buys told the guys that they should memorize Sonnet #14 because someday they'll date a girl who'll find it romantic and all of their responses (and some of the girls' vehement denials) were absolutely hysterical.

After it was over and he said we could start talking again there's always an awkward pause so to break it up I said, "So. Smurfs." and everybody started laughing, but unbeknownst to me Mr. Buys was still online and said "Constance wants to talk about smurfs now because she's sick of talking about superheroes," and I started cracking up but then he kept going with, "How about a superhero smurf?" So then we were all like "Oh yeah, Smurf Man" and stuff like that and he says "I know! Man of Smurf." and I died.

Then everybody left except for me and Christine and we just fangirled over Doctor Who until Mr. Buys closed it.

Yep, so basically my English class is cooler than your English class.

'kay bye.


2 comments:

  1. Bwhaha!!! That's hilarious! :) You do have a cool english class. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, nope, NO. I disagree. My Comp class is the best.
    We had memes in class. Yes, MEMES.
    We had ninja lessons in the class.
    We had the ULTIMATE epic remix by Elisa Goodwin and me. "We've got Charles in a tank, and we ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it. We're ninjas, and we know it."
    We had Red Pen Warrior battles.
    We had Stockton Obermeyer, which counts as like...19,239.394 cool beans for my class that you didn't have.
    We had a poetry slam.
    And that was DURING class, not before or after. So yah, basically, my Comp class is cooler than your English class. XD

    ReplyDelete